Tuesday, October 12, 2010

NOOOOOOO...Not the Swivel Sweeper

Did you ever have one of those products that you can't live without?  That you use multiple times a day?  That is sometimes your saving grace?  Well, I do and it's the G2 Swivel Sweeper and it is fantabulous. It is a cordless, battery-powered push broom that cleans up those little messes (like spilled goldfish crackers) in a jiffy.

Our Swivel Sweeper is very loved and appreciated in our house.  We actually call ours "The Zamboni" because one time when Chase and I were going to play hockey, I ran the SS over the floor first and had to tell him it was the Zamboni because he just wanted to play and didn't want to wait.  Hearing it was the Zamboni made it all ok and the waiting much easier.  

So as luck would have it, today Chase was using the Zamboni, dropped it and then stepped on it.  It cracked the handle in half.  I told him it was ok, it was an accident, but inside I was screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO -even louder than I will if Obama is elected to a second term (that's not true - if Obama is elected again, I don't think any human will be able to scream as loud as I will. But I digress).   

Hopefully a little super glue can fix the Zamboni.  If not, I'll have to buy a new one because I really don't know how I could go without a G2 Swivel Sweepr now that I have experienced it. 

Disclaimer: The manufacturer of the G2 did not compensate me in any way for this blog entry. However, if you'd like to alert them to it, maybe they'd send me a free one. Ha!

3 comments:

  1. I EFFIN' love, love, love your blog! So glad you created it... PS~You would love the political world here in Ohio right now because I'm in hell:) You and my friend Marybeth in Fresno would be best buds! I can always count on you two to keep me on my toes in the political arena.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So i had to look up this "Zamboni" and wanted to let you know they are haivng a 2 for 1 special right now!! You can have one for every room! http://www.swivelsweeper.com/Default.asp?bhcp=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. A second term? I may throw up right now. But, we need change, right?

    You have my deepest sympathies for the Swiffer. I am sorry. Gosh, and just when you said you weren't going to Target quite as often.

    ReplyDelete